I went to the doctor friday and got a glimmer of hope...Only to go back to and get my dreams shattered...I was told today that their was nothing they could do for me...They can't give me a time frame on how long I have left they just said live everyday as if it's you last...This is so hard for me to sit here and type and as if that news wasn't bad enought my wife is losing her job this Wensday...She wants to be with me full time but money will be so tight and my insurance alone will run $400.00 a monthnot to mention the doctor bills we've already accumulated.
I just want to ask you to keep me and my family in your thoughts and prayers throught this rough time nd maybe the Lord will work a miricle on me and keep me around for awhile.
To all i've met here you know your my LPD Brothers and Sisters and to all I haven't I hope to meet you before I leave this earth...Pray for me I need all prayer and support from the Lord I can...God Bless each and everyone of you.







Bookmarks